3.26.2009

Meh, March

Well, I really meant to post more in 2009, but I have little to post right now. Last year really took it out of me, and I've been busy with a lot of things that aren't painting (more on that soon). However, here are two new things. I think April will bring some new work, and some good news.


Untitled (illuminated leaves)
finished painting and underpainting (just because I never show that part)
59" x 29.5"
acrylic on canvas
SOLD
Sadly, these photos don't do this giant, luscious, swoon-inducing green thing any justice.
Take my word for it though, it's pretty impressive in real life.


Montropa uniflora (Ghost flowers)
12.5" 17.5"
egg tempera on cedar paper
SOLD


Monotropa detail

1 comment:

lamoore said...

crikey! are you kidding me? both stages of this painting are equally fantastic! no words for the awesomeness of this one. just wow.